Dear Prospective Student,
Greetings from Nyahururu Medical Training College (NMTC), we pray the best for you as you begin your academic journey with us.
NMTC, is fully accredited or recognized as full-fledged tertiary Health Training Institution by the following regulatory and accreditation authorities:
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
- Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Clinical Officers Council of Kenya (COC)
- Association of Medical Records Officers of Kenya ( AMRO-K)
- Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute (KNDI)
Our intakes are in April and September. Applications are received and processed throughout the year.
Bring/Scan/Post the following: –
- Download and fill the application form
- Application fee of Kshs. 1000 (Kenyan Citizens) and US$15 for international applicants.
To be deposited in the schools account (below) and attach a copy of Deposit slip.
- 3 Passport size photographs (write your full names at the back)
- Copies of official Academic Documents – Result slips, Transcripts, Certificates – this includes proof you have done English for those from Non-English speaking countries.
- Copy of your National ID/Passport
- Birth certificate
MPESA PAYBIL: 4027937
ACCOUNT: YOUR NAME
Account Name: Nyahururu Medical Training College
Bank: ABSA Bank, Nyahururu Branch
Account Number: 2033563836
Swift code: BARCKENX (For international students)
NB: Bring along your original certificates and results/transcripts on the Admission day.
The Application Form should be filled and either submitted by person to the admissions office in the College or scanned and emailed to email@example.com or by Post addressed to Principal NMTC P.O. BOX 1804-20300 Nyahururu
Should you still have questions please do not hesitate to contact the Principal NMTC through any of the contacts given above.
Thank you for choosing NMTC.